Insurance claims process for storm damage & roofing in Memphis
We are on your side in every step of our process
Our dedicated insurance assistance team helps you walk through the confusion of a homeowners claim and takes the burden of making sure your home is restored to better than before. This is one of the aspects that majorly separates ContractingPRO from the competition. Get this often frustrating burden lifted - we are experienced with handling both small to large insurance claims.
From helping file insurance claims to completing the actual repairs, we provide our customers with the piece of mind they deserve.
1. Inspection process
Your ContractingPRO rep will conduct a damage assessment of your property as soon as possible to determine if your property qualifies to file a claim. We will order your free aerial roof measurements.*If wind or hail claim. Your ContractingPRO rep will complete a detailed job scope. Your rep will assist you in filing the claim and informing the insurance company of the date of loss and damages found.
2. Insurance planning
- Your insurance company will send out an adjuster to determine the scope of damage.
- With your best interest in mind, your ContractingPRO rep will present our itemized job scope and the damages found to the adjuster.
- The insurance adjuster will issue a loss summary detailing the scope of damages.
3. Project planning
Your ContractingPRO contractor will review the loss summary issued by the insurance company with you, verifying that all the necessary line items were included. Together we will review and select the materials. You will receive the first insurance check to begin work.
4. Watch us work
- Our trained and experienced exterior restoration specialists restore your home beginning from your roof and working their way down.
- A project manager is on site at all times to oversee safety, efficiency, and answer any of your questions.
5. Issue warranty information and collect final payment
The final payment is issued to ContractingPRO upon 100% satisfaction. You receive warranty and required documents.